Van Andel Institute for Education Summer STEM Camps allow kids to discover new worlds with hands-on virtual camps for Grades 2–12. Following the success of last year’s model, students will once again have the opportunity to think and act like scientists while exploring a wide range of STEM lessons. Not only that, but these virtual camps are designed to get students up, moving, and away from the screen! VAI teachers will connect with students throughout the day via technology while also presenting engaging activities designed to get kids up and active. Students will be away from the screen, immersed in fun, and best of all, making new friends!
• Can You Dig It? | June 7–11 | 9:00 AM–12:00 PM | $60
• Sense-ational Animals | August 2–6 | 9:00 AM–12:00 PM | $60
• Animal Survivor | June 21–25 | 9:00 AM–12:00 PM | $60
• Journey Through a Life in Space (Girls in Grades 4-5) | July 19–23 | 9:00 AM–12:00 PM | $60
• What’s in Our Water? Exploring the Grand River (Grades 4-6) | July 26–30 | 9:00 AM–12:00 PM | $60
• Crime Scene Forensics: Catching a Criminal | July 5–9 | 9:00 AM–12:00 PM | $60
• Power Up: Energizing Our Future | July 19–23 | 8:30 AM–12:30 PM | $60
• Hogwarts in Grand Rapids: The Science Behind the Magic | August 9–13 | 8:30 AM–12:30 PM | $60
• Mission to Mars (Grades 6-9) | July 26–30 | 8:30 AM–12:30 PM | $60
• Biotech Explorers | June 14–18 | 8:30 AM–12:30 PM | $100
Is this your business?
Claim listing is the best way to manage and protect your business