For over 65 years, Hidden Valley Camp (HVC) has been a leader in progressive international sleepaway camping, featuring the finest in visual and performing arts and exciting outdoor adventures.
Among our hallmarks…
- Campers choose from visual arts, theater and music, horseback riding, llamas (yes, llamas!), culinary arts, ropes course, many land and water sports, and more.
- Individualized attention to all campers in a structured, relaxed atmosphere.
- Private lake and heated pool on 350 acres near the Maine coast.
- Staff arrive two weeks early for professional training in all aspects of a child’s camp experience.
- Delicious food choices and support for allergies.
- Peter and Meg Kassen, directors/owners of Hidden Valley since 1988, live at camp year round.